VOX Custom Series amps offer two channels: Normal and Top-Boost. Each channel is equipped with its own Volume control, and the Top Boost channel offers highly interactive Treble and Bass tone controls. This powerful channel pairing provides an abundance of tone-crafting control, letting you dial in a classic sound that is all your own.
Both channels rely on the Tone Cut and Volume controls in the Master section. The Tone Cut control operates in the power stage rather than the preamp stage, allowing an additional degree of tone-shaping. The Master Volume control works in conjunction with the individual volumes of each channel to create just the right degree of gain-staging. By balancing the individual and Master volumes, the Custom Series can deliver everything from a clean VOX "chimey" sound to a powerful overdriven tone.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 602 x 265 x 456 mm / 23.70 x 10.43 x 17.95 inches
- Weight: 22 kg / 48.50 lbs.
- Output Power: 15 Watts RMS into 16 Ohms
- Speaker: 1 x 12" 16 ohm Celestion G12M Greenback
- Inputs: Normal input jack, Top Boost input jack, Footswitch jack
- Outputs: External loudspeaker jack, Extension loudspeaker jack
- Options: VFS2A Footswitch
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Shake It Up Music users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.