Universal Audio Apollo Twin USB 3 Interface For Windows
With the highest dynamic range and lowest noise of any desktop interface, Apollo Twin USB gives you stellar 24-bit/192 kHz sound and breathtaking clarity. Its premium mic preamps and class-leading conversion translate into rich three-dimensional recordings with exceptional depth and punch. Digitally controlled analog monitor outputs provide full resolution audio at all listening levels — letting you create better mixes in real-world environments.
Imagine having access to a classic analogue recording studio, right on your desktop. Apollo Twin USB lets you record and mix through the full range of UAD Powered Plug-Ins — including vintage EQs, compressors, reverbs, tape machines and more — at near-zero latency, regardless of your audio software buffer size.
The key to its analogue magic is onboard UAD-2 DUO DSP Processing, which powers the UAD plug-ins while reducing the strain on your host CPU. To get you started, Apollo Twin USB includes the "Realtime Analog Classics" plug-in bundle.
Unison technology allows Apollo’sTwin USB’s mic preamps and front-panel DI to sound and behave like the world's most sought-after tube and solid state preamps, guitar amps, and stompboxes — including their all-important impedance, gain stage "sweet spots," and circuit behaviours.
Based on breakthrough integration between Apollo’s analogue inputs and its onboard UAD processing, Unison lets you track through a range of colourful emulations from Neve, API, and Marshall with amazing tone.
Apollo Twin USB is a 2x6 interface with two class-leading mic/line preamps, two analogue line outputs, two digitally controlled analogue monitor outputs, and up to eight additional channels of digital inputs via Optical connection. Its conveniently located Hi-Z instrument input and headphone jack allow you to capture inspiration the moment it strikes.
A Sleek New App Console 2.0 is Apollo Twin USB’s software control interface. Its intuitive, analogue console-style design provides realtime tracking and monitoring with UAD Powered Plug-Ins, Channel Strip presets, Drag & Drop functionality, dynamically resizable windows, and more.
Apollo Twin USB is compatible with major DAWs, including Pro Tools, Cubase, Ableton Live, and more — allowing seamless integration no matter what recording software you use.
- Desktop 2x6 USB 3 audio interface with world-class 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion
- Realtime UAD Processing for tracking through vintage Compressors, EQs, Tape Machines, Mic Preamps, and Guitar Amp plug-ins with near-zero (sub-2ms) latency
- USB 3.0 connection for easy connectivity on Windows-based recording systems
- Unison™ technology offers stunning models of classic tube and transformer-based mic preamps
- Two premium mic/line preamps; two line 3-4 outputs; front-panel Hi-Z instrument input and headphones output
- Two digitally-controlled analogue monitor outputs for full resolution at all listening levels
- Up to eight channels of additional digital input via Optical connection
- Uncompromising analogue design, superior components, and premium build quality
- Runs UAD Powered Plug-Ins via VST, RTAS, & AAX 64 in all major DAWs