MAKE YOUR OWN CAJON 11 3/4" W X 18" H X 11 3/4" D
Cajons are one of the most popular percussion instruments today. Meinl offers two different assembly sets in their ultimate cajon selection for you to build your own! The MEINL Make Your Own Cajon kit featuring an Ovangkol Wood frontplate accompanies a solid resonating body to deliver superior sound quality as well as a remarkable appearance. Birch wood, one of the most popular woods used in drum set construction, is used to build the resonating body to give warm, deep bass tones and project cutting snare slaps. The kit comes with all the cajon parts and a list of the materials and tools needed to construct it. The instructions will guide you through this fun project, and at the end you will be able to customize the finish of the instrument by adding oil, lacquer, wax, or paint it with an entirely unique design.?
- Resonating Body: Baltic Birch
- Frontplate: Ovangkol
- 1 x assembly instructions in 9 languages
- 2 x side panels
- 1 x base panel
- 1 x top panel
- 1 x rear panel
- 1 x playing surface (with MEINL logo)
- 2 x side battens
- 1 x base & 1 x top batten
- 1 x securing batten for the snare
- 1 x snare
- 4 x rubber feet
- 15 x screws 3 x 20 mm (for playing surface)
- 4 x screws 4 x 15 mm (for rubber feet)
- 2 x screws 3 x 12 mm (for snare)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Shake It Up Music users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.