Maton EMD6 Diesel Mini Acoustic Electric Guitar w/case
"What started as a travel guitar has become a staple for me on stage. No other acoustic has the focus and projection of my Mini Maton, and having less bulk is liberating too!"
The Mini Maton Diesel Model is a small bodied guitar with a very big voice. Though it is a lot smaller than a standard dreadnought, this guitar packs a punch well above its weight.. This models features an "AA Select" Grade Solid Sitka Spruce top, solid blackwood back and sides, now with the AP5 PRO pickup system, gold grover machine heads, and a Vintage Amber Stain.
The Mini Maton Diesel Model can be purchased in 6 and 12 string configurations.
To try this instrument please go to our Dealer Section of the website and find a dealer closest to you!
- Model: EMD-6
- Body Shape: Mini
- Face: "AA" Grade Sitka Spruce
- Back and Sides: "AA" Blackwood
- Neck: Blackwood
- Fingerboard and Bridge: Streaky Ebony
- Soundhole Diameter: 90mm
- Bracing: Mini Maton Double X
- Face Inlay/Rosette: Laser Cut "M" Monogram
- Outer Binding: Ivory ABS
- Inner Binding: Herringbone
- Scale Length: 57.78cm (22.7")
- Fretwire: Dunlop 6130 Jumbo
- Number of Frets: 19
- Fingerboard Radius: 304.8mm (12")
- Nut Width: 44.1mm (1.736" - 1 47/64")
- 15th Fret: Width 55mm (2.165" - 2 11/64")
- Fingerboard Inlays: 6mm Pearl Dots
- Back & Sides Finish: Satin/Vintage Amber
- Top Finish: Satin/Vintage Amber Burst
- Bridge Pins: Ivory ABS
- Machine Heads: Gold Grover Rotomatic
- Pickguard: Tortoiseshell with Gold M
- End Pin/Strap: Gold
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Case: Standard Mini Hardcase
- Pickup: AP5 PRO
- Strings: Elixir Nanoweb Phosphor Bronze 13-56