The Marshall DSL40C 40W tube combo amplifier is a sturdy, all-tube, gig-ready 40-watt workhorse. It boasts a Celestion 12” speaker and the exact same front and rear panel features as the DSL100H. The Triode (Half Power) option drops the DSL40C’s output to 20 watts, making it exceptionally versatile.
- Two footswitchable channels – Classic Gain and Ultra Gain
- Two Modes per channel for extra flexibility
- Footswitchable, studio-quality, digital Reverb with Level control for each channel
- Shared 5-way EQ – Treble, Middle, Bass, Presence and Resonance
- Mid-Shift button adds to the amp’s tonal flexibility
- Pentode/Triode switch to drop power down from 40W to 20W
- Bypassable series FX loop
- Celestion 12” speaker
- 4-12AX7 and 2-EL34 tubes
- 1-12” Celestion
- 2-way footswitch supplied
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Shake It Up Music users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.