The Marshall JVM205C all-tube 2 x 12" 50-watt amplifier brings you the full range of Marshall tone, from crisp clean to molten roar! The 2-channel JVM205C gives you six "modes," covering two independent channels with three gain stages, each with its own footswitchable memory. It's a great feature for ultra-flexible onstage switching (via the included dedicated, programmable footswitch unit), plus the combination of a "vintage" and "modern" speakers provides great tone. Two effects loops, reverb for each channel, a speaker-emulated XLR line out, and two footswitchable master volumes also grace the JVM205C.
- All-tube design: 5 x12AX7, 2 x EL34 (50-watt) or 4 x EL34 (100-watt)
- Two totally independent, footswitchable channels - clean/crunch and overdrive
- Each channel has three footswitchable modes - Green, Orange, and Red
- Each Mode has switch memory (reverb on/off, effects loop on/off, master volume 1 or 2)
- Footswitchable, studio-quality digital reverb
- Independent reverb controls for both channels
- Two footswitchable master volumes
- Two effects loops - one series, and one parallel/series
- Parallel/series effects loop is footswitchable on/off
- Speaker-emulated XLR line out
- Programmable 4-way, 5-LED footswitch with memory capabilities
- All switching can be done via MIDI
- MIDI in and MIDI thru jacks on rear panel
- Celestion speakers in combos
- Made in England
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Shake It Up Music users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.