- Vintage style keystone tuners: Vintage style and precise tuning
- Nylon nut: Historic, dense, precise
- One-piece rosewood fingerboard: Greater sonic depth and luscious playing feel
- Rounded neck profile: The true feel of a Les Paul from the golden era
- AA-grade flamed maple top: Beautiful top with just the right amount of flame for an authentic vintage look
- Mahogany body without weight relief: The way Les Paul were originally made
- Burstbucker 1 and 2 humbuckers: Authentic Gibson tones
- Hand-wired with orange drop capacitors: 2 volumes, 2 tones and 1 toggle switch, wired the way it was done historically for authentic golden era sounds
- Nickel plated wired ABR bridge and aluminum Stop Bar: Vintage look and sustain with a wired ABR and an aluminum Stop Bar
- Classic Gibson hardshell case: Stylish and protective
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Shake It Up Music users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.