Gibson Les Paul Traditional 2017 HP
- Improved G FORCE™ auto-tuning: Fast, accurate, and great for alternate tunings. Now with even smoother and more silent gears!
- Titanium zero-fret adjustable nut: Incredible tone, sustain and durability. Full control over the action. Locking feature.
- Soloist neck: Fast, with ample room for effects, this is the ideal neck for the guitar soloist. Superb tones thanks to the one piece, increased thickness rosewood fingerboard. A touch of luxury thanks to the genuine Mother of Pearl inlays
- Fast-access heel: Unparalleled access to the high notes
- No weight relief: Historic tone wood combination upgraded to AAA flamed top and no weight relief. The way they were built in the past. For the exact same tone and sustain.
- Burstbucker 2 and 3+ humbucker pickups: True Gibson tones with a touch more gnarl compared to its T model counterpart
- New push-pull knurled knobs: Decidedly modern in its chrome appointments, the HP version of the Les Paul Traditional 2017 stands out instantly compared to its more traditional counterpart. Adding practicality to looks, the new push-pull knurled knobs and toggle switch cap add some more grip for a better control during live action.
- Aluminum TOM with titanium saddles: Amazing tonal transmission thanks to the titanium saddles and steel locking thumbwheels. Lightweight thanks to aluminum.
- Complete Tone Control: 2 volumes, 2 tones, 1 toggle with push-pull and DIP switch giving you incomparable control over your tone. Superb quality of tone transmission thanks to the multi-contact gold plated jack. Silent switch between pickups thanks to the extremely robust aviation grade toggle switch
- Premium Gibson aluminum case: Incredibly beautiful and protective, truly a case worthy of your amazing Gibson HP guitar