The Les Paul ’60s Tribute 2016 T includes all the essential elements needed to rock in classic style. The authentic vintage-style finishes present the look of a well-played original, while the instrument's unbound body and fingerboard add a fine minimalist touch.
TunersTraditional tuners complement a '60s aestheticNeck widthThe familiar, time-proven playing feel that made the Les Paul famousNutDensity for solid sustain, self-lubrication for accurate return-to-pitch after bending - without string stickNeck heelThe look and feel of the neck heel that guitarists know and loveCarrying caseTransport your Les Paul in style and comfortModern weight reliefFor added comfort and resonance, modern weight relief complements this classic tonewood combinationPickupsAlnico magnet-based single coil pickups, wound as they were in the '50s and '60s, give fat yet well-defined tonesFingerboardTraditional tone, solid playing feel, and solid sustainSetupExpert setup makes this handcrafted, American-made guitar ready for immediate actionNeck profileThe choice of fast-fingered rockers for over five decades
- Tuners: Traditional tuners
- Neck width: Historic original 1 11/16" neck width
- Nut: TekToid nut
- Neck heel: Classic Les Paul neck heel
- Carrying case: Padded gigbag
- Modern weight relief: Maple and mahogany body with modern weight relief
- Pickups: Two vintage-style P-90s
- Fingerboard: Thicker one-piece rosewood fingerboard
- Setup: Comprehensive hand-finished setup
- Neck profile: Slim '60s-style neck profile
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Shake It Up Music users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.