TunersVintage-look "green key" tuners enhance the traditional '50s aestheticNeck widthThe familiar, time-proven playing feel that made the Les Paul famousNutDensity for solid sustain, self-lubrication for accurate return-to-pitch - even with heavy string bendingNeck heelThe look and feel from the great 1950-era originalsCarrying caseCarry your Les Paul in style, safety, and comfortBodyTraditional tonewoods nail the legendary Les Paul sound, with weight relief for enhanced comfort and resonancePickupsCreated in the image of the hallowed PAF, a 490R (neck) and hotter 498T (bridge) showcase the power of Alnico magnetsFingerboardTraditional looks, seminal tone, serious sustainSetupExpert setup makes this handcrafted, American-made guitar ready for immediate actionNeck profileYou don't just hold the rounded '50s neck profile...you cradle it
- Tuners: Traditional green-key tuners
- Neck width: Historic 1 11/16" neck width
- Nut: TekToid nut
- Neck heel: Classic Les Paul neck heel
- Carrying case: Padded gigbag
- Body: Maple and mahogany with modern weight relief
- Pickups: 490R and 498T humbuckers
- Fingerboard: Thicker one-piece rosewood fingerboard
- Setup: Comprehensive hand-finished setup
- Neck profile: Rounded '50s neck profile
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Shake It Up Music users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.