D'Addario EXP16 Coated Phosphor Bronze Light 12-53 Acoustic Guitar Strings
D'Addario's most popular acoustic set, EXP16 delivers the ideal balance of volume, projection and comfortable playability.
D’Addario’s EXP coated strings now feature plain steel strings and hexagonal cores made of our revolutionary NY High Carbon Steel. Envisioned, perfected, and manufactured by D’Addario in New York, this newly engineered, break-resistant, high-carbon steel wire delivers unprecedented strength and pitch stability. Combined with the highest quality wrap wire materials, precision drawn and micro-coated on our advanced proprietary machinery, each EXP set maintains that familiar uncoated tone while adding up to 4 times more life.
- D'Addario's most popular acoustic guitar string gauge, known for its superb, long-lasting tone and comfortable playability
- EXP Coated phosphor bronze for warm, bright, well balanced acoustic tone and 4 times more life
- Feature D’Addario’s exclusive New York manufactured, high carbon steel for unprecedented strength and pitch stability.
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .012, .016, Phosphor Bronze Wound .024, .032, .042, .053
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Shake It Up Music users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.