Cort Earth 70 Acoustic Guitar w/ Solid Sitka Spruce Top (Open Pore)
This acoustic guitar provides a natural look, with mahogany and spruce woods taking center stage. Spruce is a flexible wood that is ideal for musicians who wish to play many styles of music from classical to country, while a mahogany back and sides brings color to your piece.
The finish features open pores that let the guitar provide its best sound during performances for stunning recitals any time. These open pores also reduce the weight of the guitar for additional comfort during longer performances and practices. This light-weight perk helps keep your energy throughout a performance to give your music the best possible representation.
For longer performances and less strain on your fingers, this guitar features a scooped surface bridge. Prevent strain on your strings and pain in your fingers to give your listeners what they want with a lengthier performance, or practice for a longer period of time without pain.
- Construction: Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body: Dreadnought Body
- Nut Width: 43mm (1 11/16")
- Top: Solid Spruce Top
- Back & Sides: Mahogany Back & Sides
- Neck: Mahogany Neck
- Binding: Ivory Body Binding
- Fretboard: Rosewood Fingerboard
- Frets: 20 Frets
- Scale: 25.3" (643mm)
- Inlay: White Dot Inlay
- Rosette: Multiple Rosette
- Bridge: Rosewood Bridge
- Strings: D'Addario Exp16 Strings
- Bracing: Advanced Scalloped X-Bracing
- Additional: Left Handed, 12 Strings Available