Arturia MiniBrute SE Special Edition Analogue Synthesizer
MiniBrute is a revolutionary analog synthesiser from Arturia that redefined the price/performance/sound ratio of modern synths. Updated with a new Step sequencer and stylish good looks, the MiniBrute SE is designed to perform.
The MiniBrute's roots stretch all the way back to the 1970's, but it's most definitely a child of the 21st century. It proudly stands among the MS-20s, Odysseys, Pro-Ones and Minimoogs while bringing its own personality and powerful sonic imprint.Today, too many musicians miss the opportunity to own an original analog synth due to skyrocketing second hand prices, and the minefield of ongoing maintenance. MiniBrute is aimed at providing them the gratifying and fun experience of true analog synthesis with an instrument that does not compromise on quality.
Crafted by the company that has brought numerous innovations such as the Origin modular synthesiser an many top rated software synthesisers, MiniBrute brings state of the art functionality that was missing on the first analog instruments: MIDI/CV control, improved stability, sophisticated Sequencer, USB connectivity and so on. MiniBrute contains many innovations that fit today's musical needs.Spark guided tour
Just like on the original analog synthesisers, MiniBrute features a Voltage Controlled Oscillator (VCO). This VCO is coupled to a wave mixer allowing you to create custom waveshapes by mixing sawtooth, triangle, square, and white noise signals as well as external audio signals. These are more than beautifully formed analog waves though. They feature unique wave-shaping functions we call the Metalizer and Ultrasaw, which gives MiniBrute a sound all its own. And underneath all of these three mind-expanding waveforms is Add to that a bass-bin shaking Sub Oscillator. MiniBrute is a killer analog synth for bass lines, leads, Sequence and effects. We will say it again, MiniBrute's audio path is 100% analog. Only the sequencer and the LFO sections are digital to so as to allow for external synchronisation. Spark guided tour
While developing MiniBrute, we looked long and hard for a filter design that was versatile, powerful, and full of character. Our researches led us to the Steiner-Parker filter. In it we found an expertly designed, exceptional sounding boutique filter featured on the rare and revered 1970's Synthacon synthesiser. The Steiner-Parker 2-pole filter is multi-mode, meaning you can filter the oscillators and external audio through Low pass, Band Pass, High Pass, and Notch curves. Checked and validated by Nyle Steiner himself, the Steiner-Parker filter brings MiniBrute a sound palette that we believe no other analog hardware synthesiser can match.
- Monophonic synthesiser
- 100% Analog Audio Signal Path
- Steiner-Parker Multimode Filter (LP, BP, HP and Notch)
- Voltage Controlled Oscillator with Sub-Osc
- Oscillator Mixer (Sub, Sawtooth, Square, Triangle, White Noise, Audio In)
- LFO1 with 6 waveforms and bi-polar modulation destinations
- LFO2 with 3 vibrato modes
- Brute Factor™ delivering saturation and rich harmonics
- Ultrasaw generating shimmering sawtooth waveforms
- Metalizer bringing extreme triangle harmonics
- Two ADSR Envelope Generators
- 25 note Keyboard with Aftertouch
- Brushed Aluminium Enclosure
- Wood side panels
- External Analog Audio Input
- CV In/Out controls: Pitch, Gate, Filter, Amp
- MIDI In/Out with 5-Pin DIN connectors
- USB MIDI In/Out
- 1/4” Audio Output and 1/4” Headphone Output
- Gate Source Selection: Audio Input, Hold, Keyboard
- Sequencer :
- 6 Sequences with 64 steps each
- 4 Swing settings
- 4 Gate settings
- 6 play modes
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Shake It Up Music users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.