AKG K271 MKII Professional Studio Headphones
The newly designed AKG legend, K 271 MK II combines the benefits of AKG's circumaural design for extreme comfort and a closed-back design for maximum isolation from ambient noise. Thanks to its XXL transducers, the K 271 MK II sounds clean, smooth and very rich.
Featuring closed-back over-ear professional headphones. self adjusting headband, leatherette and velvet ear pads the new 271 Mk II's truly shine. Single-sided, detachable 3m straight cable and 5m coiled cable.
The K 271 MK II is the perfect choice for any application where sonic bleed could cause problems such as broadcast work. Another important feature of the K 271 MK II is the addition of a switch in the headband that mutes the audio just as soon as the headphones are taken off.
- Professional circumaural hi-fi stereo studio headphones
- Self-adjusting headband for optimum fit
- Patented Varimotion speakers
- High noise attenuation
- For onstage and studio use
- Automute feature mutes headphones when they are taken off
- Leatherette and additional velvet ear pads
- Single-sided, detachable 3 m cable and additional 5 m coiled cable