Cort MR710F Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar Australian Blackwood
Clean, elegant look and powerful acoustic tone.
A fine guitar that will please the most discriminating player
Projects pristine, bright tones with excellent definition and character for a guitar that will turn heads. It looks as good as it sounds.
Pickup/preamp system so you can plug in and play loud. You won't believe it when you hear it. It sounds fantastic.
The result is an instrument that delivers incredible response, and a superior dynamic range with balanced, warm tones, clear lows, and solid treble registers.
Solid Premium Wood Top
The top is carefully selected Solid Blackwood for great tone that actually sounds better with age.
Australian Blackwood Back&Sides
MR710F-BW means BLACKWOOD back&sides has been used for building this guitar. This choice of wood adds resonance and warmth to the guitar.
Fishman Presys pickup system
The Fishman Presys preamp and Sonicore pickup on the MR710F-ABW provides a powerful and versatile output ready for your amp or PA system.
- CONSTRUCTION: Dovetail Neck Joint
- CUTAWAY: Venetian Single Cutaway
- BODY: Dreadnought(100*125mm Body depth), Solid Blackwood Top with Australian Blackwood Back & Sides
- NECK: Mahogany
- BINDING: White
- FRETBOARD: Rosewood, 43mm Nut Width
- FRETS: 20
- SCALE: 25.3"" (643mm)
- INLAY: White Dot
- TUNERS: Die cast
- ROSETTE: Multiple Abalone Rosette
- BRIDGE: Rosewood
- ELECTRONICS: Fishman Presys Sonicore pickup
- STRINGS: D'Addario USA EXP16 Light
- BRACING: Advanced Scalloped X-Bracing
- MR710F-ABW - Natural Satin
- Hard Case