Casio CTX700 61 Note Portable Keyboard
Casio's next generation sound source is eight times more powerful than Casio's current portables. Key features from the new CT-X700 include: 600 tones, 195 amazing rhythms and a new System Delay DSP. The CT-X700 offers a re-designed chassis, in addition to enhanced speaker systems and outfitted with Casio's Step-up Lesson System which enables beginners to learn built-in songs, phase-by-phase, at their own pace.
What truly sets the CT-X700 apart from other portable keyboards is its heart: The powerful AiX Sound Source. This technology makes the CT-X700 sound like a keyboard costing hundreds, if not thousands of dollars more. Its modest price makes it the right choice for casual or beginning players, and its stunning sound makes it a must-have for keyboardists of any level who need a portable instrument.
- 61 full-size touch-responsive keys
- Revolutionary AiX Sound Chip
- 32 Registration Memories
- 600 Tones, 195 Rhythms
- Bright, backlit LCD display and great-sounding built-in speakers
- 6.35 mm headphone out, 3.5 mm audio in, class-compliant USB-MIDI
- Smartphone shelf and tablet-ready music rest
- Includes AC adaptor