Cort KX500MS 7-String Multi Scale Electric Guitar (Stardust Black)
The top-of-the-line of the KX Series, the KX500MS ups the ante with its 648~685mm(25.5~27") multi-scale neck and EMG 707 Soapbar humbuckers mounted at an angle. Featuring boutique-level materials like Poplar Burl on Swamp Ash body, 5pcs Maple and Purple Heart neck and Macassar Ebony fretboard and individual bridge for each string, the KX500MS can go from over-the-top brutal to a sweet purr to cover a wide range of musical styles and genres.
The multi-scale construction produces a more defined, punchier, tighter and deeper low end – especially on the low-B and low-E strings. The strikingly figured Poplar Burl top and Swamp Ash complement each other perfectly to produce a warm yet punchy high-midrange sound that will cut through the mix with authority. Individual hardtail bridge unit for each string that feeds through the body results in greatly improved sustain, superb string separation for greater articulation and precise intonation.
- Construction: Bolt-on
- Body: Swamp Ash w/ Poplar Burl Top
- Neck: 5PC Maple & Purple Heart
- Fretboard: Macassar Ebony(400? Radius)
- Frets: 24
- Scale: 648~685mm(25.5 ~ 27") Multi-Scale
- Tuners: Locking
- Bridge: Single Hardtail w/ String-Thru Body
- Pickups: EMG® 707
- Electronics: 1 Volume, 1 Tone, 3 Way toggle switch
- Hardware: Black Nickel
- Strings: D'Addario® YB EXL 110 & NW059